Saturday, October 17, 2009

Discoloration On My Upper Lip Like Moustache

Conference on

Thank you all, really, for the beautiful day spent together. There have been some really interesting presentations that I hope to soon make available on-line.

Thanks to all the defendants, in particular to
Wikimedians (Wikipedians do not call them) in the Veneto region of Italy and the defendants therein,

-Giulia confirming, (worthy replacement for 'just in time' by Frieda Brioschi), good, nice and riassumenre competent in what Wikipedia and how it works. I wish I was a patient of his, really. Ah, I forgot, makes the psychiatrist ...

-Maurice Matematto "Codogno who gave the explanation as short and effective 'system emerging' I've ever heard and I said how do you sleep at night and then two hours in the morning to give a brilliant presentation at a conference.

-Hilary Valdelli that the Swiss made me funny.

and everyone else who made this day so rich in intellectual (and emotional!)

-Max Bray Treccani of foresight that has opened the doors to Wikipedia (at the buffet I had to save him "by the onslaught of Wikipedians "who, with the doors open, of course, come in, but we defended well alone). Alberto-

Peratoner, who has demonstrated the relevance of the thought of encyclopedic.

-Fabio Grigenti co-organizer of the event, which made me realize how important it is in alphabetical order. Letizia

-Melina, good example of ministerial leadership "enlightened," which gave me more hope in the opening of the Network of Italian school.

-Pierre Gaffney, director of RAI-NET, which has been able to give us a vision of the truly innovative services for free sharing of multimedia materials (also on Youtube!) For school and for all.

-Vittorio Midori, who with his usual sympathy explained how important the human factor, the relations and community practices, including reasoning of Wikipedia.

-Massimiliano Carrara, whom I have clashed amiably about the truth of the principle of Wikipedia.

-Mino Conte made me realize that dreams of the eighteenth century encyclopedists are perhaps the same as today's Wikipedians.

As soon as a reasoned summary.

Thanks Manlio finally, Monica, Cecilia, Anna, Cynthia, Laura .... for their help and support organization.



PS Also thanks to me, since no one ever thanks me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment