Sunday, March 6, 2011

Racquel Darrian Real Estate

An idiot has changed my


In the photo of Karima sixty years.

LONDON May 21, 2060, tonight in "Women who changed history" will be hosted by the now 78 year-old Karim El MAOURUG.
Clap, clap, clap, applause sprightly old lady enters the room, about half an hour later she finally managed to walk the 10 feet that separated her from the stool.
After ten minutes of fruitless attempts to hoist himself on the stool is made to sit on a chair lower.
Mrs. KARIMA Well tell us about the incredible story of which the protagonist was sixty years ago, as the insane and knew what impression did.
met through the demented HUMBLE FIDO, at first glance I knew right away that I was facing a fool, I remember thinking: the image is a jerk, this guy cook for me the good, good RUBY seventeen years and you're practically retired.
As I showed him two more centimeters of leather, I soon realized to keep the already small FIST GranOs sexual predators.
From what he understood to be in front of a Fool, sold short, IDIOT, in short its future gold mine.
From the pass, for example, walked like an idiot, I look stupid, stupid jokes from the voice of an imbecile, the stupid songs, friends who may have only a fool, she would attend as a CICCHITTIX?
No ma'am, why on earth am not stupid, by the way is not fifty years ago.
They see that even she would not have attended, in fact anyone would have guessed that you are facing a CHICKEN and charlatans, of course, Idiots, fortunately very rich.
Sometimes one thinks that to be a turning point in life needs to be known genes, but not always the case, I am living proof that sometimes a fool, a fool is already more than enough to jump forward.
Fortunately that famous evening IDIOT telephoned the police station, at that moment I realized that I had become rich, I kept the balls, I thank God that meant that our paths crossed.
He also cross-GOD?
NO not talking about the balls.
think she'd trumpet SARK 'with the shit that's not IDIOT POLICE phoned in, but fortunately the insane was completely melted, it was enough to make him see and he unhooked, unleashed, well you said before, mine' s gold.
Mrs. EL MAOURUG first mentioned the social leap she made to feel you on, look at the Mignotte do not exactly make a leap forward in the social scale, I would say that is quite a setback.
hectogram Meanwhile I paid so much at the time I was six feet in pussy, young man.
But I realized later, I stopped turning the street people.
guess for autographs.
Yes, but are not limited to, above all asking me: AS YOU WANT!
And she did.
Andai in MESSICO .
A esercitare la professione .
Saltuariamente ho anche esercitato in MESSICO, ero alla ricerca di anonimato ma anche e sopratutto di BONZA, vede le confesso che la in MESSICO si PIPPAVA parecchio, tre anni dopo ripresi la professione pieno RITMO avevamo spazzolato tutto il bottino dell'ESTORSIONE, mandai a fare in culo mio marito, purtroppo non trovai piĆ¹ un'altro COGLIONE di quel CALIBRO, tornai ai canonici 1000 euro a botta trattabili .


RUBY ora vedi di andarci really in Mexico, you would not want to ruin your post, I do not recommend the bitch as usual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment